A versatile, free standing, heavy duty, modular, design of switchboard purpose built for industrial applications.
Walk in bus-bar chamber for easy access.
Manufactured by MGE, and it can be custom built to any height, width or depth.
It is a solid and well built construction with a 2mm thick steel shell.
Schneider Electric design of floor-standing, modular, prefabricated and tested system.
Schneider Electric design of wall mounted
Elsteel Techno Modular Switchboard System is the result of years in research and development.
- Main switchboards
- Distribution switchboards
- Motor control centres (MCC)
- Fixed or fully withdrawable
- Power factor correction centres
- UPS applications
- Modular system based on 200 mm width, height, depth modules
- Smooth powder-coated finish (RAL 7032)
- Suitable for different climate conditions
- High strength, low weight modules
- Type test certified (0 Amp – 7100 Amp)
The CUBIC modular system is based on a concept of standard modules for the construction of electrical panels. Using a relatively few standard parts it is possible to construct a bespoke enclosure from a range of standard components.
The versatility of the modular system makes it easy and quick to assemble and install electrical panels as well as to extend and/or modify existing panels – including older enclosures